Fletcher Removals and Light Haulage is commited to the health & safety of its staff, along with our clients. During the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure that we can safely move your home there are certain conditions which must be adhered to. If the conditions are not met, then we will not be able to complete your move.
We want you to have a stress free move and not to have to worry about the current COVID-19 issues, our team have been instructed to follow procedures to minimise the risk of spreading the virus.
• It is essential that you inform us if anyone within your household is suffering with any Coronavirus symptoms.
• All high contact areas in your home must be cleaned and disinfected prior to our arrival.
• Ideally there is to be only one single person at both the current and new property. This must be the same person at both properties and we would expect them to adhere to the social distancing guidelines, maintaining a two meter distance from staff members at all times. If this is not reasonably possible then we advise that all other members of the household stay in one room whilst the team complete the loading/unloading of items.
• At the new property, rooms must be labelled and a floor plan provided to reduce customer contact. Alternatively, you can advise from a safe distance on the required location of the furniture as and when it is unloaded from the removal van.
• We have installed a hand sanitizer station at the back of all vehicles and instructed staff to use these regularly.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding in these difficult circumstances.